The 2015 Tour schedule has been released!
THE MUSEUM & GIFT SHOP WILL BE OPEN DURING ALL TOURS OPERATED FROM OUR RIVERSIDE LOCATION. PLEASE REFER TO THE BOAT TOUR SCHEDULE FOR TIMES.
We require volunteers (Friends of he Lighthouse) to facilitate these tours. 2014 tour dates are coming soon! Please check back & thank you for your support!
Departure Times: See the Tour Schedule once posted for 2015
Tickets will be sold as follows:
To purchase in advance call the Lorain Port Authority (440-204-2269) M-F 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and select your tour time.
To purchase on the day of the tour, arrive at departure location at least 30 minutes before the scheduled tour time to check ticket availability.
- Cash or check will be accepted for payment @ $20.00/Each
- We recommend purchasing tickets in advance. The tours are expected to sell out quickly.
- Tours are limited!
Taking a Boat Tour
- Tours are one (1) hour long - including ½ hour (approximately) at Lighthouse.
- Arrive at dock 15 minutes prior to departure; must be very agile.
- No children under 12 years of age.
- Children ages 12-18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Wear comfortable and safe footwear and clothing.
- Rubber heel/sole shoes are recommended.
ASSUMPTION AND RELEASE
In consideration for participation in the Boat Tours to the Lorain Lighthouse Events, all parties voluntarily assume the risk of injury associated with such events, and furthermore, all parties do hereby release, discharge, indemnify, and save harmless the Lorain Port Authority, Port of Lorain Foundation, Inc. and their respective members, trustees, officers, employees, volunteers, and other persons and entities acting in any capacity at the request or on behalf of the Boat Tours to the Lorain Lighthouse Committee from and against all actions, causes of action, claims, demands, liabilities, or damages of any kind or nature which may be incurred as a result of or in connection with the Boat Tours to the Lorain Lighthouse Events. THANK YOU!